Reporting the Loss of a Passport

If your pony's passport has been lost, stolen or destroyed a duplicate may be issued if you are the registered owner and your pony can be positively identified. Please contact the office for more information and to request a duplicate passport application form.  You must be the registered owner of the pony to apply for a duplicate passport.  As with new passports, the form must be completed by the owner and his or her vet and a microchip must be implanted if one is not already present.  The fee for issue of a duplicate passport is £25.00.